This program provides funding for critical home improvements including work related to:
- Well and septic systems
- Heating and electrical systems
- Roofs and chimneys
- Windows and doors
- Handicap accessibility
- Other health and safety repairs
*Eligible may vary based on the funding source.
- Meet certain income guidelines (which varies by family size, location, and other criteria).
- Own your home
- Cannot be behind on your property taxes or have liens on the property.
- Mobile homes built before 1976 do not qualify for this service.
To learn more call: 207-973-3665 or 1-800-215-4942.
Funding for the home repair program is from Maine State Housing and the Home Repair Network.
|Join Our Mailing List|