- Contact Us
- About Us
- Classes and Workshops
- Child Care & Head Start
- Lending & Financial Services
- Heating & Utilities
- Penquis Housing Development Services
- Legal - Family Law
- Parenting & Family
- Services for Seniors
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Starting a Business
- Transportation -Lynx
- Transportation Forms
Central Maine Power Line & Pole Extension Program
This program assists income-eligible Central Maine Power (CMP) customers in obtaining credit for new lines and poles. To be eligible, individuals must:
- Meet certain income guidelines and Maine State Housing Authority requirements.
- Not have received CMPâ€™s Assistance Credit in the previous 3 years.
- The property receiving the credit must be applicantâ€™s primary residence.
For complete eligibility details and more information, call the Bangor office at 207-973-3630 or toll-free 1-800-215-4942.
Those in the Rockland area may call the Rockland office at 207-596-0361 or toll-free 1-800-585-1605.