Below is a list of current career opportunities at Penquis. You can view a brief job description and complete the Job Application at the end of each job description.
If you do not want to complete the online application an application form and job description are available from Penquis, 262 Harlow Street, Bangor, Maine 04402; Tel: 973-3500; TDD: 973-3520, from the Penquis offices in Dover-Foxcroft, Lincoln or Rockland.
In accordance with federal regulations, Penquis does not discriminate. Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified persons with disabilities. Penquis is a smoke-free workplace.
Certified Residential Medication Aide
Date Posted: 12/23/2016
- Part time benefits eligible position â€“ 30 hrs/week - (evenings) Three 3-11:30 pm shifts and one 3 â€“ 9 pm shift.
- Per diem available on all shifts
- Shift Differentials of $.50/hr. for 2nd shift, $1.00/hr. for 3rd shift
- Shift Differential of additional $1.00/hr. for weekend shifts.
- Short Notice Stipend for filling vacant shifts with less than 48 hoursâ€™ notice.
- Working Holiday Pay at time and a half straight hourly rate (12 opportunities per year)
Requirements include experience providing personal care to the elderly, medication administration and a positive attitude regarding the dignity, privacy, and autonomy of older persons. High School diploma or equivalent and CRMA certification and Personal Support Specialist (PSS) certification required, or for individuals with relevant work experience PSS certification must be obtained within 3 months of hire. Subsidy for the cost of certification offered. As required by business necessity, upon hire and periodically thereafter, must have clean background checks through the State Bureau of Investigation that is free from criminal convictions for crimes against persons, including, without limitation to theft, abuse, neglect or sexual misconduct. Must not have an active record on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
|Join Our Mailing List|