The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way to find health coverage that is affordable and meets your needs. Penquis’ Health Care Navigation can help! The Marketplace can help you access quality health plans, make apples-to-apples comparisons between different options, and access new tax credits that could lower your monthly premiums right away.
Penquis Health Care Navigation
What should I know about Penquis’ Health Care Navigation?
- Navigators can provide you with in-person assistance to help you apply for and enroll in coverage through the Marketplace
- Navigators will provide fair and unbiased advice
- Navigators can help you access programs that could lower your monthly health premiums and your out-of-pocket costs
- Navigators can help you understand the difference between the coverage options available to you
- Navigators are confidential and will never share your private information
- The service provided by Navigators is free
- Navigators across the state are now available for appointments
There are several ways to get coverage through the Marketplace in Maine:
- Apply online at HealthCare.gov
- Apply by phone at 1-800-318-2596
- Submit a paper application through the mail
- Apply in-person with the help of a Navigator or other certified assister
Open Enrollment for the 2018 coverage year is November 1st to December 15th. Call us now to get an appointment for assistance with the Health Care Marketplace at 1-844-846-3691.