The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way to find health coverage that is affordable and meets your needs. Penquis’ Health Care Navigation can help! The Marketplace can help you access quality health plans, make apples-to-apples comparisons between different options, and access new tax credits that could lower your monthly premiums right away.
What should I know about Health Care Navigation?
- Navigators can provide you with in-person assistance to help you apply for and enroll in coverage through the Marketplace
- Navigators will provide fair and unbiased advice
- Navigators can help you access programs that could lower your monthly health premiums and your out-of-pocket costs
- Navigators can help you understand the difference between the coverage options available to you
- Navigators are confidential and will never share your private information
- The service provided by Navigators is free
- Navigators across the state are now available for appointments
Call Penquis’ Certified Navigator for the Heath Insurance Marketplace. This is a FREE service:
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
TELEPHONE: (207) 973-3645 or (844) 846-3691
There are several ways to get coverage through the Marketplace in Maine:
- Apply online at HealthCare.gov
- Apply by phone at 1-800-318-2596
- Submit a paper application through the mail
- Apply in-person with the help of a Navigator or other certified assister
Open Enrollment for the 2021 coverage year is November 1st to December 15th.