Are you compassionate, energetic, like having fun and want to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to work for an organization that values its staff and residents? Come join the Penquis team, where you will help residents maintain their independence by providing support in a variety of areas that will ensure their safety and wellbeing.
Location: Bangor, Maine
Freeses Assisted Living Facility is hiring Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem shifts. If you are a CRMA and/or PSS looking for a change and want to make a difference in the lives of older adults, come work for Penquis!
- Provide personal care to residents as indicated by service plan.
- Provide housekeeping and laundry services to residents as indicated by service plan.
- Provide medication administration as directed by service plan.
- Assist in meal service and clean up.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Upon hire and periodically thereafter, must comply with Penquis background check requirements with satisfactory results as outlined in current contract provisions.
Excellent Benefits Package: (benefit eligible)
- Extra pay working on Holidays
- Birthday Holiday!
- Paid Time off-3 Days upon hire
- Paid training for all required certifications
- Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Incentives
- Full time benefits eligible position – 36-40 hours/week (day, evenings, overnights & weekend)
- Part time benefits eligible position – 24-35 hours/week (day, evenings, overnights & weekend)
- Flexible per diem positions for all shifts, where you select what works for you!
The starting rate of pay for CRMA/PSS is $16.10/hour and additional compensation may be given consideration with relevant experience.
Penquis offers an excellent benefits package and competitive wages, and opportunities for educational advancement, certification, and coursework. For more information email: email@example.com or call 207-973-3500 (TDD: 207-973-3520). Please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
In accordance with federal regulations, Penquis does not discriminate. Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified persons with disabilities. Penquis is a tobacco and smoke-free workplace.APPLY NOW