Join our Team! Penquis, a social services agency serving Penobscot, Piscataquis, and Knox counties for over 50 years, is currently seeking a full-time, hybrid, flexible schedule (40 hours/week; benefits eligible) Case Manager – Visit Coaching Worker. Visit Coaching Workers assist families in gaining needed skills and tools tailored to their children’s individual needs and supervise all parent-child interactions.
Dover Foxcroft, Maine
Visit Coach Responsibilities:
- Provide home and community-based visit coaching to assist families in Penobscot and Piscataquis Counties.
- Implement specialized training in a national coaching model and receive supervision from a licensed clinician.
- Work effectively as part of a team, interacting and sustaining positive collaborations and partnerships with families, DHHS, and resource parents.
- Provide intensive, home and community-based therapeutic skill-building to parents, with a focus on empowerment, empathy, responsiveness, and active parenting while maintaining child safety.
Visit Coach Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field.
- 1-2 years of documented experience working with children and families.
- Have reliable, insured transportation and have proof of automobile insurance.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Upon hire and periodically thereafter, must comply with Penquis background check requirements with satisfactory results as outlined in current contract provisions.
Excellent Benefits Package: (benefit eligible)
- 14 Paid Holidays (Including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time off-3 Days upon hire
- Paid training for all required certifications
- Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Incentives
The rate of pay for this position starts at $20.34 per hour, and additional compensation may be given consideration with relevant experience. Mileage reimbursement available.
In addition to an application, please provide current resume and cover letter indicating the reasons for your interest in the position.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Penquis offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and opportunities for educational advancement, certification, and coursework. Join our team by applying on line at www.penquis.org or contact us at 973-3500 (TDD: 973:3520) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application and job description.
In accordance with federal regulations, Penquis does not discriminate. Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified persons with disabilities. Penquis is a tobacco and smoke-free workplace.